Thursday, November 27, 2008

Objection to interracial love

When I was living in Fl , I had a friend who was very against interracial dating and marriage.


She said she couldn't understand how a black woman could ever marry a white man and vice versa.


She even once stated that if every person chose to marry and procreate with another race..never mind, I'm done attempting to paraphrase and reiterate her ignorance.

But I vividly remember asking her one day : 'preference is one thing.
but sometimes you just really cant help who you fall in love with right ?'

Even though she is a lesbian she still refused to acknowledge any correlation between the two.


Anywho


I haven't spoken to her in a while.

Not since i moved back to Pa i think....

Out of sheer curiosity I just glanced at her myspace page

Because I remember that I used to enjoy reading the poetry in her blogs.

And it looks like she now considers herself to be a die hard Barack supporter.



Maybe she didn't get that memo ?





I wonder if she did...
...not enough to ask though...



*Googles films about interracial love*


PS
Happy Thanksgiving.But everyday should be thanksgiving ! Don't neglect to tell your friends , family and loved ones near and far how much you appreciate them. And even more important, don't forget to show them.God Bless !














No comments: